• Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

IPTV MAC's - Portal : barebudget.h1ott.com

Yul

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
--------------------------------------------------
ew01.png

wilson37

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm the newest member. I'm looking for suggestions for a player to play stalker portal for barebudget iptv with a firestick. Any help

Reactions: Yul

Aura

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Website
auura.carrd.co
Hello everyone. I'm the newest member. I'm looking for suggestions for a player to play stalker portal for barebudget iptv with a firestick. Any help
@Yul can give you the best answer!
Let's wait for him to come online.

• Haha

Yul

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi @wilson37
As a newcomer let's first welcome you among us - With firestick (under android) you can install many APK IPTV player :

TIVIMATE
OTT NAVIGATOR
ULTIMATE PRO PLAYER
STALKER PLAYER (or simply the addons KODI of stalker player)
KODI with a simple PVR addons for exemple
an,d you have anothers but me I use those not more because you have the tree possibilities to add accomptes :
by Portal / MAC ( MAG CODES)
by URL/ User -Pass (XTREAM)
by M3U link (PLAYLIST)

Another thing sometime the VPN is important because BAREBUDGET (for ex) is more for CANADIANS etc etc .....

wilson37

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi @wilson37
As a newcomer let's first welcome you among us - With firestick (under android) you can install many APK IPTV player :

TIVIMATE
OTT NAVIGATOR
ULTIMATE PRO PLAYER
STALKER PLAYER (or simply the addons KODI of stalker player)
KODI with a simple PVR addons for exemple
an,d you have anothers but me I use those not more because you have the tree possibilities to add accomptes :
by Portal / MAC ( MAG CODES)
by URL/ User -Pass (XTREAM)
by M3U link (PLAYLIST)

Another thing sometime the VPN is important because BAREBUDGET (for ex) is more for CANADIANS etc etc .....
Thank you for your response. I've using tivimate. barebudget.h1ott would not play channels under tivimate 4.6.1. I have since updated to tivimate 4.7 beta. Problem solved. But thank you for your response

• Love

wilson37

Newcomer
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I've using tivimate. barebudget.h1ott would not play channels under tivimate 4.6.1. I have since updated to tivimate 4.7 beta. Problem solved. But thank you for your response
I've got one more question...what are you using for an epg while using barebudget.h1ott. Thank you for your help.

Yul

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I've got one more question...what are you using for an epg while using barebudget.h1ott. Thank you for your help.
I know the probleme to have an updated and funcionnal EPG not evident .... I couldn't give you a satisfied answer because me for ex I am using Ultimate Pro with severals acc in it and this one import the EPG very easy - I know that with OTT and Tivimate (I am sorry I hate Tivimate really) there is some problems to update EPG in the same time when it update the channels and VODs ...sorry

wilson37

Newcomer
Reaction score
I know the probleme to have an updated and funcionnal EPG not evident .... I couldn't give you a satisfied answer because me for ex I am using Ultimate Pro with severals acc in it and this one import the EPG very easy - I know that with OTT and Tivimate (I am sorry I hate Tivimate really) there is some problems to update EPG in the same time when it update the channels and VODs ...sorry
Thank you for you help. I use tivimate on a couple of sets. One of those sets uses firestick. I've used Ultimate before, but I can't get it to load on firestick. Life is hard, but I'll survive. Thanks again

NEW TOPICS