Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Tutorial Learn how to use Prémíùm Cookies!

Aura

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, 👋 I hope everyone is having a great time. :)

Since many people keep asking how to use Cookies provided by us, I decided to make a post about it, so if in future anyone asks again, then we can directly share this post with them.

Steps:
1) Download Cookies Editor for your preferred Extension store - Chrome or Chromium Based or Brave, Firefox, Edge
2) Copy your cookies from the source (you can easily find one on our forum). 😉
3) Go to your Target site and click on the Cookies Extension you installed.
4) Click on Delete Button. It will wipe away all the current cookies. Don't refresh yet!
5) Click on Import Button and Paste your cookies; click on Import Button again. Now your cookies have been pasted.
6) Click on Refresh, and now you can access the contents. 🥳

jifwPiYEinX6i4BemH7gt.gif

Possibilities:
1) You might have accessed the content (good for you, enjoy!) - End of story! 🥳
2) You hit on refresh, but nothing happens - 4
Possibilities! 😒
(A) This means an asshole logged out of the account. (B) Your cookies might have accidentally got cleared. (C) The content might be geo-restricted. (D) Cookies might be in Netscape format.
Possibility (A) - Can't do anything, inform the OP in the comment section, and we'll post a new one soon!
Possibility (B) - Try to paste cookies again and refresh; everything should be fine.
Possibility (C) - Use a VPN, we have many accounts available on the forum, and many are yet to come.
Possibility (D) - Go to this website by clicking here, copy and paste, hit the convertor button, and finally, have your Cookies ready. Just copy and follow the steps above.

hi bro Cookies do

hi bro Cookies do
Surf the forum!
The Admin keeps posting new Prémíùm cookies all the time.
Just keep visiting for new cool stuff. ;)

hello test

reply test
Please reply well, which will motivate the creator!
Please help to make the community clean.
Reply with "Thank You" or "Thanks, this was helpful" if you like the content.
Keep surfing the forum and you'll find many useful stuff here. ;)
_________

I'm just kidding 😅🤣

Hey! Jejemon Style Format isn't allowed in the community!
Please follow the forum rules and help to make the community clean.

Since many people keep asking how to use Cookies provided by us, I decided to make a post about it, so if in future anyone asks again, then we can directly share this post with them.

Steps:
1) Download Cookies Editor for your preferred Extension store - Chrome or Chromium Based or Brave, Firefox, Edge
4) Click on Delete Button. It will wipe away all the current cookies. Don't refresh yet!
5) Click on Import Button and Paste your cookies; click on Import Button again. Now your cookies have been pasted.

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
(A) This means an asshole logged out of the account. (B) Your cookies might have accidentally got cleared. (C) The content might be geo-restricted. (D) Cookies might be in Netscape format.
Possibility (A) - Can't do anything, inform the OP in the comment section, and we'll post a new one soon!
Possibility (B) - Try to paste cookies again and refresh; everything should be fine.
Possibility (C) - Use a VPN, we have many accounts available on the forum, and many are yet to come.
Possibility (D) - Go to this website by clicking here, copy and paste, hit the convertor button, and finally, have your Cookies ready. Just copy and follow the steps above.
thanks

Steps:

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
thank you

Thanks a lot

Since many people keep asking how to use Cⵙⵙkies provided by us, I decided to make a post about it, so if in future anyone asks again, then we can directly share this post with them.

Steps:
1) Download Cⵙⵙkies Editor for your preferred Extension store - Chrome or Chromium Based or Brave, Firefox, Edge
2) Copy your Cⵙⵙkies from the source (you can easily find one on our forum). 😉
3) Go to your Target site and click on the Cⵙⵙkies Extension you installed.
4) Click on Delete Button. It will wipe away all the current Cⵙⵙkies. Don't refresh yet!
5) Click on Import Button and Paste your Cⵙⵙkies; click on Import Button again. Now your Cⵙⵙkies have been pasted.

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
(A) This means an asshole logged out of the account. (B) Your Cⵙⵙkies might have accidentally got cleared. (C) The content might be geo-restricted. (D) Cⵙⵙkies might be in Netscape format.
Possibility (B) - Try to paste Cⵙⵙkies again and refresh; everything should be fine.
Possibility (D) - Go to this website by clicking here, copy and paste, hit the convertor button, and finally, have your Cⵙⵙkies ready. Just copy and follow the steps above.

Since many people keep asking how to use Cⵙⵙkies provided by us, I decided to make a post about it, so if in future anyone asks again, then we can directly share this post with them.

Steps:
1) Download Cⵙⵙkies Editor for your preferred Extension store - Chrome or Chromium Based or Brave, Firefox, Edge
4) Click on Delete Button. It will wipe away all the current Cⵙⵙkies. Don't refresh yet!
5) Click on Import Button and Paste your Cⵙⵙkies; click on Import Button again. Now your Cⵙⵙkies have been pasted.

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
(A) This means an asshole logged out of the account. (B) Your Cⵙⵙkies might have accidentally got cleared. (C) The content might be geo-restricted. (D) Cⵙⵙkies might be in Netscape format.
Possibility (B) - Try to paste Cⵙⵙkies again and refresh; everything should be fine.
Possibility (D) - Go to this website by clicking here, copy and paste, hit the convertor button, and finally, have your Cⵙⵙkies ready. Just copy and follow the steps above.
Hi thanks

Hi thanks

Hi thanks

Steps:

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
Hi thanks lot

Hi thanks lot

thanks.

Steps:

Possibilities:
Possibilities! 😒
200w.gif

Hello
Keep surfing the forum and you'll find many useful stuff here.

Didn’t find any cookies can someone share link please

Since many people keep asking how to use Cookies provided by us, I decided to make a post about it, so if in future anyone asks again, then we can directly share this post with them

Keep surfing the forum and you'll find many useful stuff here. ;)
_________

I'm just kidding 😅🤣
thank you for the thorough explanation i hope everyone could easily get it right. nice thread anyway very informative for people like me who doesn't know how to use it.

NEW TOPICS

Back