Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Help Help

abyssner

Elite Poster
Certified
Reaction score
Awards
good evening, sorry boss but I download the various accounts Paramount Disney etc but it doesn't work for me, I'm not making any mistakes, can you teach me please, thanks

@Servampt

Please guide this guy thank you.

good evening, sorry boss but I download the various accounts Paramount Disney etc but it doesn't work for me, I'm not making any mistakes, can you teach me please, thanks
Let me clarify this for you:

Certain streaming services, such as Disney, may not be available in your region due to licensing restrictions. In such cases, you might need to use a VPN. If you’re using an account obtained from a forum and it’s not working, it’s possible that the password has been changed or the account owner has discovered the unauthorized access.

Cookies can be used globally to access various websites, like Netflix. Here are the steps to use them:

1. Verify if the Cookies is still valid. If it is, import it into the website using Cookies-editor related extension
  2. Prior to importing, ensure all existing cookies are deleted by clicking on the trash can icon.
  3. The cookies must be in JSON format to work correctly.
  4. If you’ve followed all the above steps and it’s still not working, it’s likely that the cookies have been refreshed. This could happen if someone logged out of the account, the owner changed the password, etc.

Get the extension here -> https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/Cookies-editor/hlkenndednhfkekhgcdicdfddnkalmdm?hl=vi <-
If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to direct message me. I’m usually available to help. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Ken

NEW TOPICS

Back