- Aug 20, 2022
- Reaction score
WARNING!This may Brick your device and don't try it if you don't know what you are going to do. Do it at your own risk and don't cry when your device will get brick.
I'm not responsible for anything!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love
- Go to your Settings
- Go to About Phone and tap on the MIUI version 7 times para ma enable natin ang Developer Option
- Then go back to Settings again and tap on Additional Settings.
- Open Developer Options and enable both the USB Debugging and OEM ùnlÒçk.
- Go to Developer Option
- There you should see the Mi ùnlÒçk Status option, tap on it.
- Tap on the Add account and device button situated at the bottom and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure to enter the same phone number that is currently on your device.
- Once the account is successfully bound, you should get the message that “Added successfully. MI account is associated with this device now”.
Step 3: Boot your phone to Fastboot
- To go into Fastboot you need to turn off you phone and then hold press Power Button + Volume Down.
- Once your in Fastboot Mode Connect your phone to pc using your Xiaomi Original USB Type C cable.
- Open Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click ùnlÒçk and wait for the process.
- If you see the ERROR that you still need to wait, then just WAIT and continue with this tutorial after 168 hours or in 7 Days.
- After 168 hours or 7 Days of waiting go to fastboot mode again and start the MIUI ùnlÒçk tool in your pc and click ùnlÒçk and wait till it's done.
- When it says "Unlocked successfully", congratulations, you have unlocked bootloader.