Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

apk Mobile Legend Skin Injector

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
100% no ban proven and tested
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

English and Tagalog are the only Languages allowed! Other languages are prohibited. It's to make our community clean and understandable for all.

Thanks BRO lets get this ASAP and please show me the tutorial. I play this game everyday but cant purchase skins

i
Thanks BRO lets get this ASAP and please show me the tutorial. I play this game everyday but cant purchase skins
its easy to use just select skin you want to use then on the lobby use default skin to activate

i

its easy to use just select skin you want to use then on the lobby use default skin to activate
I have downloaded the file now where to paste it or how to install it.

I have downloaded the file now where to paste it or how to install it.
rename the file
remove .zip

example

mlbb.apk.zip

remove .zip

rename the file
remove .zip

example

mlbb.apk.zip

remove .zip
I extracted the zip. I see some files. What to do next?

just rename it
Oh sorry, now whats next? I have it like this - "REBORN.IMOBA.2022.v.6.23.b.1.crk.ADS.Removed.zip"

Oh sorry, now whats next? I have it like this - "REBORN.IMOBA.2022.v.6.23.b.1.crk.ADS.Removed.zip"
just rename it remove .zip

example

mlbb.apk.zip

this should be the result of that
mlbb.apk

use zarchieve

then install

I installed it. But the effects only applies to me. Neither my team nor enemies can see my skin which I have choose from that tool. 😭

I installed it. But the effects only applies to me. Neither my team nor enemies can see my skin which I have choose from that tool. 😭
this is mod skin only enemies and your team cant see your skin

NEW TOPICS

Back