Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Help m3u Playlist request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
مرحبا بالجميع ، هل لدى أي شخص رابط قائمة تشغيل m3u يحتوي على قنوات رياضية؟ سأكون شاكرا إذا كان أي شخص ‏‏يستجيب

translation
Hello everyone, does anyone have a m3u playlist link containing sports channels? I would be grateful if anyone responds

Last edited by a moderator:
yes there are m3u lists but you have to write in English, it's the only language accepted here I have nothing against Arabic it's a magnificent language but you have to follow the rules

مرحبا بالجميع ، هل لدى أي شخص رابط قائمة تشغيل m3u يحتوي على قنوات رياضية؟ سأكون شاكرا إذا كان أي شخص ‏‏يستجيب

yes there are m3u lists but you have to write in English, it's the only language accepted here I have nothing against Arabic it's a magnificent language but you have to follow the rules
Yes i know, but I don't know how to remove it I wrote it in EN but I posted in AR by mistake and I reported, thank you for your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW TOPICS

Back