• Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Help Voting for best app/software/ etc etc

Floppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
I just want to air the idea of havng a place in here where we can write down our favorite things, for example if i want to check out a new mail provider, i could go in to that chat....down to mail and there Gmail, hotmail, proton, zoho and tuta would be ranked from this forums users? Just a thought, and i have no idea if its interesting or how to do it. There is a lot of tests out there, but i would rather test what you guys use in here:) If there is such a place in here and i havent found it...disregard this question!:)

Aura

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Website
auura.carrd.co
Hi
I just want to air the idea of havng a place in here where we can write down our favorite things, for example if i want to check out a new mail provider, i could go in to that chat....down to mail and there Gmail, hotmail, proton, zoho and tuta would be ranked from this forums users? Just a thought, and i have no idea if its interesting or how to do it. There is a lot of tests out there, but i would rather test what you guys use in here:) If there is such a place in here and i havent found it...disregard this question!:)
Good one!
I like the idea too.
We'll be able to check for which platform comes out to be the best to use for privacy.

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
If you need valuable resources or other necessary materials, you can explore the community or use the forum site's search engine. For other questions, you can make a direct request to make it easier for us to trace and assist you.

Floppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one!
I like the idea too.
We'll be able to check for which platform comes out to be the best to use for privacy.
Exactly:) And best to get inputs from those who use it.

If you need valuable resources or other necessary materials, you can explore the community or use the forum site's search engine. For other questions, you can make a direct request to make it easier for us to trace and assist you.
Yes, i understand. I just dont know how to put it out there so it can be user friendly and useful. And im not that familier with forums and groups:)

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly:) And best to get inputs from those who use it.

Yes, i understand. I just dont know how to put it out there so it can be user friendly and useful. And im not that familier with forums and groups:)
sorry i am little bit confuse can you please clarify your question thank you.

Floppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry i am little bit confuse can you please clarify your question thank you.
It was more a clarification on why i havent put my suggestion in the right place, that im not that familier around in the forum yet.:)

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
It was more a clarification on why i havent put my suggestion in the right place, that im not that familier around in the forum yet.:)
No worries at all! We understand that getting used to the forum can take some time. We're here to help and guide you every step of the way. Feel free to ask any questions, and soon enough, you'll become more familiar with the platform. Your suggestions are valuable to us, and we appreciate your contribution. If there's anything specific you need assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your experience on our forum a positive and enjoyable one.

NEW TOPICS