Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

keep netflix cookies functional

frered

Forum Master
Senior Elite
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I offer you a tip to avoid losing your Netflix “cookies” accounts. When you watch a film on a Netflix account that does not belong to you and so that the owner does not notice that you have watched on his account, finish the film as in the image, advance the film to the end and let finish it, then it will not be on “continue watching”

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

PS: this is valid for disney, prime video and mycanal''canal+''

Last edited:
Great idea, should have figured that out for a long time you are a real flixer thanks :love:

i agree to this idea too.

Hello everyone, I offer you a tip to avoid losing your Netflix “cookies” accounts. When you watch a film on a Netflix account that does not belong to you and so that the owner does not notice that you have watched on his account, finish the film as in the image, advance the film to the end and let finish it, then it will not be on “continue watching”

View attachment 3248

View attachment 3249

View attachment 3251

Thank you

View attachment 3248

View attachment 3249

View attachment 3251

Very good tips!! Thanks!

NEW TOPICS

Back