Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Help How to connect OTG and charge smartphone

Sahil21

Leecher
Reaction score
I was wondering if charging smartphone and connecting OTG at the same time is possible in Android Smartphones?

I was wondering if charging smartphone and connecting OTG at the same time is possible in Android Smartphones?
In many Android smartphones, simultaneous charging and OTG (On-The-Go) functionality are often not supported. When you connect a USB OTG cable to your smartphone, it typically draws power from the device to operate the connected USB accessory. This may hinder the charging process.

However, it's worth noting that specific device models and manufacturers may vary, so it's a good idea to check your device's documentation or settings to see if it explicitly supports simultaneous charging and OTG functionality. Some users have reported success with certain adapters or specific smartphone models that allow for both charging and OTG use simultaneously.

In many Android smartphones, simultaneous charging and OTG (On-The-Go) functionality are often not supported. When you connect a USB OTG cable to your smartphone, it typically draws power from the device to operate the connected USB accessory. This may hinder the charging process.

However, it's worth noting that specific device models and manufacturers may vary, so it's a good idea to check your device's documentation or settings to see if it explicitly supports simultaneous charging and OTG functionality. Some users have reported success with certain adapters or specific smartphone models that allow for both charging and OTG use simultaneously.
Thank you for your response.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking about. When I tried to connect OTG and charging cable, it didn't work. Seems like Samsung needs to work on their devices.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking about. When I tried to connect OTG and charging cable, it didn't work. Seems like Samsung needs to work on their devices.
You're welcome. Indeed, the ability to use OTG and charge simultaneously can vary between smartphone models and manufacturers. It's a good idea to check for any software updates or specific settings on your Samsung device, as these factors can influence compatibility. If this feature is crucial for your usage, you might also explore external solutions like powered USB hubs or adapters that could potentially meet your needs.

You're welcome. Indeed, the ability to use OTG and charge simultaneously can vary between smartphone models and manufacturers. It's a good idea to check for any software updates or specific settings on your Samsung device, as these factors can influence compatibility. If this feature is crucial for your usage, you might also explore external solutions like powered USB hubs or adapters that could potentially meet your needs.
I've tried USB Hub as well, this seems a samsung work for upcoming models. Anyways, Thank you once again

• Love
Reactions: Ken

NEW TOPICS

Back