• Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Cookies 4x YouTube Prémíùm Cookies (Updated Nov 10)

marinos1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
good

EXCELENT
spam post is not allowed there sir you are warning

Nobody66

Enthusiast
Certified
Reaction score
Awards
Website
t.me
thank you
I needed something like this

Awww it did not work for me but thanks anyway
thanks for letting me know, I'll update
Edit: Updated

Last edited:

Nobody66

Enthusiast
Certified
Reaction score
Awards
Website
t.me
so how do i use it. Where can I get a tutorial?
First, install an extension called "Cookies editor", then download the files I've given, pick one txt file, copy its entire content, then go to youtube.com , now click on Cookies editor, you'll see some buttons calling "import" "export" etc. Click on "import" then there will be a section to paste your copied content, paste it there, and click the import button, Then refresh the page, and you'll have the Prémíùm. If it doesn't work thats because somebody logged out, so Cookies is expired, pick another txt file I've given, then repeat the same process

• Love
Reactions: Ken

Niecha

Veteran
Reaction score
First, install an extension called "Cookies editor", then download the files I've given, pick one txt file, copy its entire content, then go to youtube.com , now click on Cookies editor, you'll see some buttons calling "import" "export" etc. Click on "import" then there will be a section to paste your copied content, paste it there, and click the import button, Then refresh the page, and you'll have the Prémíùm. If it doesn't work thats because somebody logged out, so Cookies is expired, pick another txt file I've given, then repeat the same process
Thank you for that very good explenation. I just your tutorial and I managed to run it

NEW TOPICS