Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

IPTV Mac's - Portal : ciao.ok2.se

Yul

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
u99l.png

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
-------------------------------------------------------------
ew01.png

Yes a essayer
Salut @salim
soit le bienvenue parmi nous - Par contre stp on ne s'exprime qu'en anglais ici - tu as un problème avec la langue utilises Google Trad tu seras compris - Merci de relire saignement les règles du Forum.
Après ton essaie merci de nous faire part de ton retour tests. Merci d'avance

TRANSLATION FOR ALL :

Hi @salim
As a newcomer let me welcome you among us - On the other hand please we speak only in English here - you have a problem with the language use Google Trans you will be understood - Please re-read the rules of the Forum.

After your tests, please let us know your feedback. Thanks in advance

please please work i need tv thanks guys

YES !!!

OK2!!

I just saw these, I hope they work ☺️☺️

Thank you !!

Hmm, the username/password combinations don't work, the M3U links for example.. are these MAC portal instead and need serial number and ID? I will try more, thanks again!

Got in!! M3U or Xtreme Codes username password doesn't work, but MAC does! One didn't work at all, and a few others were already in use. Overall super happy though. Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Hey mate! Jejemon Style Format isn't allowed!
Make sure you follow the forum rules all the time. Help make this community clean.

Thank you

Work tank you
Hey! Jejemon Style Format isn't allowed in the community!
Please follow the forum rules and help to make the community clean.

thank you

Appreciate it very much

Thank you for the sharing
I test and report !

NEW TOPICS

Back