Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Greetings from my brothers and sister

Kuluk22

Newcomer
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for including me in your team.

I think we will still do a lot together.

I am not the smartest and have the most experience, but I try to pass on my knowledge to everyone here and to help wherever possible.

I wish you all a nice day.

And please forgive me for all spelling mistakes, I have forget English a lot (Google Translator)

Hello and welcome to our forum! We’re thrilled to have you here. Your willingness to share your knowledge and help others is greatly appreciated. Don’t worry about not being the most experienced or making spelling mistakes - we’re all here to learn and grow together. Remember, every contribution matters. Looking forward to achieving great things together. Have a wonderful day!

No problem even if your English isn't perfect. Just avoid the jejemon SMS format and follow the rules. Welcome to our community, enjoy your time here, and get a lot of free valuable stuff.

m
No problem even if your English isn't perfect. Just avoid the jejemon SMS format and follow the rules. Welcome to our community, enjoy your time here, and get a lot of free valuable stuff.
Thank you Boss , ich muss mir später mal alles anschauen ! Habe vielleicht auch etwas interessantes für die Community . Aber wäre cool wenn wir uns später nochmal hören können . Ich muss jetzt los ! Bis später hoffentlich !

m

Thank you Boss , ich muss mir später mal alles anschauen ! Habe vielleicht auch etwas interessantes für die Community . Aber wäre cool wenn wir uns später nochmal hören können . Ich muss jetzt los ! Bis später hoffentlich !
Also I might prefer you using english as its a rule of the community, its ok to not speak good english but you will learn overtime

• Love
Reactions: Ken
Also I might prefer you using english as its a rule of the community, its ok to not speak good english but you will learn overtime

ohhhhhh man sorry
Oh no, I'm sorry, that wasn't intentional ,Thank you , I have to take a look at everything later! Maybe I also have something interesting for the community. But it would be cool if we could hear each other again later. I have to go now! See you later, hopefully!

ohhhhhh man sorry

Oh no, I'm sorry, that wasn't intentional ,Thank you , I have to take a look at everything later! Maybe I also have something interesting for the community. But it would be cool if we could hear each other again later. I have to go now! See you later, hopefully!
Its ok brother, you learn from your mistake

Welcome brother to the forum, hope you will have a great time too ...

welcome bro have a nice day

NEW TOPICS

Back