• Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Free Until Dec. 6 Only!

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards

Code:
General information
Release date: 19/11/2015

Description: London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technologies once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this time period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world. A world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians or religion, but by a new common denominator: money. test

Language: Eng, Fr, Jp, It, Ru
Platforms: PC (Digital), PS4 (Digital), Xbox (Digital)
Genre: Action/Adventure
Anti-Cheat software: BattlEye anti-cheat software automatically installed with this game, you will not be able to launch the game if you have uninstalled it.
Multiplayer: No
Single player: Yes

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

louurdzz

Empathetic
Reaction score
I'm a simple man, i see free game, i hit like and comment. Thank you for the drop, sire.

Feedback: Y'all must open this in pc it's probably going to open and launch a ubisoft app and download the game. For my case, unfortunately im using my phone but good try tho. Thanks again!

death044

Veteran
Reaction score

Code:
General information
Release date: 19/11/2015

Description: London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technologies once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this time period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world. A world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians or religion, but by a new common denominator: money. test

Language: Eng, Fr, Jp, It, Ru
Platforms: PC (Digital), PS4 (Digital), Xbox (Digital)
Genre: Action/Adventure
Anti-Cheat software: BattlEye anti-cheat software automatically installed with this game, you will not be able to launch the game if you have uninstalled it.
Multiplayer: No
Single player: Yes

[Hidden content]
Thanks

Ken

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a simple man, i see free game, i hit like and comment. Thank you for the drop, sire.

Feedback: Y'all must open this in pc it's probably going to open and launch a ubisoft app and download the game. For my case, unfortunately im using my phone but good try tho. Thanks again!

feedback?

NEW TOPICS