Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Join to our Telegram Channel to notify you all new latest update. Click Here

NSFW Discussion?

louurdzz

Empathetic
Reaction score
Ever thought of this community having its own nsfw discussion? And everybody sharing their art, sites, and more?

I think we really need this, but no not really need but we want it. Im one of those members who got got PH Prémíùm by using the carding method from this community, so what if we have discussion for nsfw and we just post it here example

We all know mang people love PH and its famous models, if we have NSFW Discussion, we can post it here, I can post it here specially new Prémíùm videos.

Those who want access on ppv videos of famous only fans,fansly,celeb, nsfw! Much more exclusive video going for the members of the community? Not just videos ofcourse with photos!

But ofcourse inline with the Administration's thoughts about leechers, we want this to be for certified members only and some high grade sites or videos to be shared on certain level of members! So this is just a suggestion I don't mind if you guys won't agree but i do hope i get the votes! Comment down here your thoughts and if you agree or not!

Ever thought of this community having its own nsfw discussion? And everybody sharing their art, sites, and more?

I think we really need this, but no not really need but we want it. Im one of those members who got got PH Prémíùm by using the carding method from this community, so what if we have discussion for nsfw and we just post it here example

We all know mang people love PH and its famous models, if we have NSFW Discussion, we can post it here, I can post it here specially new Prémíùm videos.

Those who want access on ppv videos of famous only fans,fansly,celeb, nsfw! Much more exclusive video going for the members of the community? Not just videos ofcourse with photos!

But ofcourse inline with the Administration's thoughts about leechers, we want this to be for certified members only and some high grade sites or videos to be shared on certain level of members! So this is just a suggestion I don't mind if you guys won't agree but i do hope i get the votes! Comment down here your thoughts and if you agree or not!
@Aura what you think? maybe we can do it too as long as it is properly processed

I feel it's okay!
Not for all members but for the users who have many posts and certified members.
No cp rp stuff .. just leaked once would be fine.

I feel it's okay!
Not for all members but for the users who have many posts and certified members.
No cp rp stuff .. just leaked once would be fine.
True just moderated stuff so no cp stuff would be posted

NEW TOPICS

Back